Southern Athena seeks to employ an Office Manager to help with various tasks required to support and grow our team in Nashville towards our Mission of “Building a Beautiful South”.
Admin + Marketing
The office manager is expected to work both independently and as a team member to perform a wide variety of administrative support and marketing initiatives that contribute to the efficient and professional operation of our Real Estate and Architecture company.
Show Your Character
We would also love to see your experience as it relates to Real Estate, Design, or Social Outreach via links to your social media, portfolio, and/or references.
Salary depends on experience: $30K-40K/year
Please Send Inquiries and Resumes to Careers@SouthernAthena.com.
- Responds to inquiries via email, phone and mail including responding on behalf of agents and staff at their request or in their absence.
- Operates, Reviews and Develops company systems such as Calendars, CRM database tools, mail, training, and technology.
- Analyzes and Completes Quarterly Market Updates and Reports at different scales (from Agent Production Numbers to TN wide Real Estate Statistics).
- Manages Accounting for Company such as Invoicing, Agent Payment, Check Pickup and Deposit, P&L statements, and business licensing schedules, etc.
- Assists with annual budget and sales tracking on a monthly basis.
- Builds and maintains all office Systems.
- Creates Reports: Lead Sources, Production Numbers, ROI, etc.
- Handles all marketing and brand management.
- Processes all transactions from contract to close.
- Manages the storage for Team Documents.
- Orders and prepares Thank You’s / Birthday / Holiday / Special Event Cards, Gifts, and Promotions
- Manages company social media and public engagement with daily posts and stories.
- Manages company press releases to showcase developments and growth.
- Prepares Marketing and Advertising for All Company Property Listings to be broadcast in various media including print, web, mailers, and social media.
- Schedules Property Photography, Aerials, and Media.
- Prepares Property Flyers.
- Uploads and Updates Property Information to MLS / Costar / Loopnet (All Web).
- Prepares graphics and charts to showcase value added company services and offerings.
- Directs Social Media outreach to include integrating profiles, promotions, photos, and publicity initiatives.
- Directs and analyses marketing efforts to increase company visibility and market share.
Roles & Responsibilities
Are you obsessed with details and processes? We need someone who is kind of like an event planner for a Real Estate Office.
- Responds and manages all email and incoming phone calls and voice messages.
- Manages executive schedule and outreach.
- Provides Organizational support and Accountability
- Imports lead contact information and inquiries into CRM, Drip Campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Sets up client connection calendars and automating systems to strengthen existing relationships.
- Complete errands such as material pickup, bank runs, key drop offs, signage, and vendor coordination / scheduling.
- Help develop tools and systems to reduce stress and help executive focus on goals.
- Researches and Imports Prospect Data into logs for weekly Executive follow up.
- Prepares and proof reads various client and company outreach initiatives.
- Schedules photos, imagery, graphics, and data for better visual engagement
- Willing and able to help with various technical tasks including editing of video, photography, and content creation.
- Prepares and directs new agent / employee onboarding, training and system orientation.
- Prepares and orders marketing for agents including: headshots, business cards, signage, promotions, gifts and announcements.
- Manages company files of agents’ production, marketing initiatives, payments, and project filing.
- Prepares Documents and Packets for the agents
- Processes transactions
- Input listings into the MLS
- Orders yard signs, inspections, photographers, etc.
- Prepares marketing to highlight agent specific skill sets, business plans, and other initiatives that will help them make more sales.
- Develop marketing campaigns for agent and property specific sales goals.
- Manages marketing processes such as just listed / just sold cards, open house prep, etc.
You Are A Pro
Can you handle new tech? Can you herd cats? Can you stay cool as a cucumbah?
- Bachelor’s Degree or Relevant Experience
- 2 Years in Real Estate Related Position (Active Real Estate License preferred)
- 1 Year in Customer Service Related Position a plus
- Strong ability to communicate initiatives and tools
- Tech Savvy – Office, Excel, G Suite, Social Media, and Multimedia Tools Proficient (we are all digital)
- WordPress, Photoshop, Canva, Hubspot CRM, Realtracs, and Costar a huge bonus!
- Ability to work independently while still being productive and accountable.
- Experience tracking and monitoring data, numbers, expenses and budgets.
hashtag worth it
Free parking. Casual environment. Paid holidays.
We like to party. We have a cool new office. Drinks, snacks, and all the things. Work hard, play hard.
Opportunities for goal based Bonuses
4 Weeks PTO: 10 Major Holidays + 2 weeks vacation / flex time
Paid Real Estate License fees, insurances and professional discounts *for Licensed Agents only