SOLD *Above Ask Price!*: 514 Mason Tucker Dr., Smyrna, TN 37167
We were pleased to sell this property above ask price in a multiple offer scenario. We were able to successfully procure 4 offers on the property and assisted the Seller in maximizing their profit with a competitive offer from an out of state buyer. Our strategic analysis of the comparable sales in the area and insight into the specific needs of the seller allowed us to minimize improvement costs and maximize contingencies to get everyone to the closing table that suited their needs and timelines.
Are you looking for a well kept townhouse in Middle Tennessee close to interstates, amenities and more? We have the perfect home for you in Smyrna for sale at just $220K! This well maintained unit was built in 2009 and has a wonderful open floor plan and great layout. These condos are also built for privacy as they are all aligned with garages, central living space, and bedrooms falling in order so no two neighbors have to share bedroom walls. The tree lined backyard and covered patio is perfect for outdoor entertaining and enjoying spacious living without the high price tag of being downtown.
- +/- 1,677 Square Feet Townhouse
- 2 Bedrooms on Main level
- Both Master bedroom and 2nd bedroom are spacious and include ceiling fans and large closets.
- 2 Baths with Tub and Shower Combos
- All brick home offers ease of maintenance.
- Great curb appeal and covered front porch.
- Open floor plan provides natural light, views and easy flow between living spaces.
- Large U shaped kitchen has plenty of counter space, storage, and wood cabinets.
- All stainless steel appliances included in sale.
- Eat in Dining Room between Kitchen and Living Room is perfect for entertaining.
- Private backyard and covered patio with tree lined views.
- Large 2 car garage with new tall storage cabinets.
- Large upstairs Bonus Room above Garage.
- Low HOA dues at $75/month have been paid through the end of 2018.
Exclusively Listed by Southern Athena
Elizabeth Gatlin – 615-429-3382 – Elizabeth@SouthernAthena.com
*DISCLOSURE* – [Pursuant to Section 62-13-403(7)(A) of the Tennessee Real Estate Broker Licensing Act, a licensee shall:“Not engage in self-dealing nor act on behalf of a licensee’s immediate family, or on behalf of any other individual, organization or business entity in which the licensee has a personal interest without prior disclosure of such interest and the timely written consent of all parties to the transaction.”
Licensee, Elizabeth Gatlin has a personal interest with regard to the sale of the property located at 514 Mason Tucker Dr., Smyrna, TN 37167 as an immediate family member of the Seller of the property.